Stand Up Paddle Surfing is The Fastest Growing Water Sport on the Planet
Stand up Paddle Surfing is the best way to walk on water. There’s 70% of the planet to explore so, get out there and paddle.
Stand up Paddle Surfing is a traditional Hawaiian form of surfing, promoting strength, general fitnesss, balance and coordination.
Learn to Paddle Surf!
Paddle Boarding Activities
- Eco Stand up Paddle Tours
See wildlife, birds, manatees, dolphins, mangroves, rivers, intracoastal, oceans, all with no engines or gas.
- Adventure Stand up Paddle Tours ($50.00/2-3hours)
Fishing, diving, shark tooth and shell hunting, paddle racing etc.
- Stand up Paddle Fitness Classes ($50.00/2-3hours)
Cross training, core training, board yoga, balance and reflex training, confidence building, and much more.
- Sunset Sandbar Tours ($50.00/2-3hours)
Paddle into the sunset and enjoy it as it sets in the west from the shallows of a sandbar.
- St. Lucie Preserve tours ($100.00/5 hours)
Explore the pristine wilderness of mangrove tunnels in the St. Lucie Aquatic Preserve.
- Peanut Island Tours ($50.00/2-3hours)
Enjoy snorkeling, exploring the Peanut Island reef in crystal clear blue water.
What you will learn during our lessons:
- Get Familiar With Equipment
- Paddle Length
- Pickup and Carry Surfboard
- Basic Paddle Stroke
- Basic Paddle Turn
- Paddle on Knees
- How to Stand up
- Where to Stand up
- Parrallel Stance
- Paddle Standing up
- Proper Stroke
- Control Board Direction
- Using Paddle to Keep Stable
- Using Paddle to Keep from Falling
- Step Back on Tail, Lift Nose
- Sweeping Strokes on One Side
- Front Side Turn
- Back Side Turn